Hypnosis Practice Preliminary Assessment System
Get Started Today !
This One Simple Strategy Can Dramatically Improve the Results You’re Getting in Your Regression Hypnotherapy Sessions.
What if you had a system that could help you get more clients you can be successful with? Preliminary Assessments help put you in charge of your hypnotherapy sessions with clients by ensuring that you’re getting clients that are right for you. In this program you will learn how you can set yourself up to be more successful in your hypnotherapy sessions by qualifying your clients. You will learn simple preliminary assessment techniques you can use anywhere – in social situations, over the phone, and in the session room with clients – to quickly assess whether a person is the right client for you.
In This Course You Will Learn a Step-By-Step System You Can Use to:
- Take Charge of the Initial Conversation with a Prospective New Hypnosis Client
- Qualify Your Hypnotherapy Clients Using 6 Critical Qualifying Questions
- Convert a Qualified Caller into a Client
- Prepare the Client for Their First Hypnosis Session With You
- Prepare the Client to Commit to a Multi-Session Hypnotherapy Program – Without Ever Having to Sell a Thing
- Create a First Hypnosis Session Confirmation System
- More …
You'll also receive this BONUS CONTENT:
- 8 Scheduling Strategies Checklist
- Hypnosis Session Confirmation System Checklist
- 6 Critical Qualifying Questions Checklist
- 6 Critical Qualifying Questions Flowchart
- Hypnosis Session Confirmation System Templates
- Client Contact Form Template
- PDF Report of Full Course
- 2 Bonus Lessons
- 7 Objectives for the Client’s First Hypnosis Session Checklist
This was a fantastic match for my needs! I have taken more classes than I can count (from many top trainers) and I love Wendie’s approach. She combines many of the methods I have learned (5 Path, Helen Mitas, Jerry Kein, NLP, EFT, Energy work, Somatic work) and filled in many gaps in using them all in a congruent manner for me. She provides great initial client contact information and practical advice that I have struggled with figuring out as a I have spoken with my first few clients. – Angela Brooks-Reese