You can grow a referral-based business and make a great living doing something you love. It all begins with YOU getting clear about the following 3 factors.
- Who you can help
- What specific problem you can help with
- How you are uniquely qualified to help a person with that issue.
It begins with you.
It depends on where you are at in terms of your knowledge and skill and confidence. Because my focus is on the deeper issues which have to with unresolved feelings and emotions, I specialize in emotional issues. As a result, my ideal client is a person is dealing with an issue that has strong emotions attached to it.
Regression to cause therapeutic hypnosis is highly effective for resolving problems that are rooted in past experiences. For example:
The key for you is to focus on what truly interests you.
It should be something that interests you and that you feel comfortable working with. If you choose something that interests you, you’re going to want to learn more about it. This can allow you to carve out a niche for yourself that can be personally rewarding.
Focusing on a specific issue doesn’t limit you. It just gives you a way to hone your skill in a specific area so that you can establish yourself as an expert. It may seem counter-intuitive but, if you’re perceived as an expert, people will pick up the phone and call you about other issues. They’ll ask, “Do you work with men’s issues?" "Do you work with women’s issues?" "Do you work with children?”
Focusing on a specific issue can get you more clients.
This is how you grow a referral-based business. You do it by attracting clients that you can be successful with - so you can deliver on your promise of results. Your ability to deliver on your promise of results will get you great testimonials from satisfied clients who will refer clients to you!
That’s the best way to grow your healing practice! Focusing on one thing that really interests you allows you to get really good at that one thing. This is a transferable skill that can be applied to other issues. This can pay off in a number of ways . . .
1. You'll develop your expertise. If you focus on something that really interests you, you’re going to want to learn more about it. The more you learn, the more knowledge you’ll gain. So, you’ll grow your expertise.
2. You'll grow your skill. When you focus on one thing, you’ll start to attract clients who need help with that specific issue. These are the clients who can help you to grow your skill. So, you can get really good at facilitating the healing process. This can help you to carve out a niche for yourself.
3. You’ll grow your reputation. As you start to get known for getting great results working with that issue, you’ll naturally attract more clients. And clients with other issues.
4. You won't need as many clients. As you grow your reputation, you’ll be able to charge more for your services. Charging a premium fee for your services means that you won’t need as many clients to make a living.
Client Attraction System
Learn simple, proven strategies you can use right away to get more clients you can be successful with.