Jacquelyn Haley hosts this discussion on the importance of forgiveness and inner child work for regression to cause hypnotherapy with Wendie Webber, Daniel Ghanime, and Tamsin Morgan.
- What is forgiveness?
- Why is forgiveness the final step in the healing process of regression hypnotherapy?
- Does the inner child need to forgive?
- What is the focus on inner child work?
- What about working with traumatic events in childhood?
- What makes forgiveness protocols valuable?
- How do you convince a client to forgive?
- What does forgiveness do?
- What's the best time to do the forgiveness work?
- What's the key to successfully achieving real forgiveness?
- What's the difference between guilt and shame?
- How do emotional layers create complexity?
- What if the child did something bad?
- What's the difference between justice and forgiveness?
- What's the difference between head-forgiveness and heart-forgiveness?
- What do childhood tantrums have to do with self-worth, anxiety, rage and depression?
- How can the client's family system interfere with the client's healing?
- Why do you have to make the client so uncomfortable?
Forgive the past and set yourself free. ~ Wendie Webber
- Why is releasing anger so important to the healing process?
- How does unresolved anger from childhood impacts the family system?
- Is forgiveness about religion?
- What did Jesus have to say about anger and forgiveness?
- What is the price of un-forgiveness?
- What if the client objects to forgiveness?
- What is an emotional pressure-cooker?
- How important is follow-up?
- How might inner child work compare with working with young children?
- What is the psycho-mathematics of FX?
- Why is the word 'Victim' a problem?
- What are the two states of every child?
- What are the real benefits of forgiveness?
- Why is it so scary to bring down the Fortress?
- Why is forgiveness the last step?
Relationships are like watermelon. ~ Daniel Ghanime
- Can forgiveness mean different things to different people?
- How is forgiveness work different when working with veterans?
- How can premature forgiveness hinder the client's ability to heal?
- How long does it take to get to forgiveness?
- Is forgiveness a "dirty word"?
- Is it possible to forgive when there's rape or murder?
- What about survivor's guilt?
- How important are messages received from childhood to healing trauma?
- How does compassion play a role in forgiveness work?
- What if the perpetrator has died?
- What if the perpetrator is completely unrepentant?
- What role does the body play in forgiveness?
- What's the message that needs to be heard?
- Why are positive suggestions of hope not helpful when working with victims of extreme abuse?
- What does it mean when the client is self-harming?
- What if the client is still in a situation of danger?
Meet the client where they're at. ~ Tamlin Morgan
Learn more about how to facilitate therapeutic hypnosis in the Ready for Regression First Session Course.