Daniel Ghanime is a seasoned practitioner and trainer with a track record of success with individuals, couples and groups. His work focuses on reshaping and reprogramming the emotions to build resiliency and emotional awareness in children, teens and adults.
As a Morpho-Psychologist and Clinical Hypnotherapist specializing in Regression to Cause, Daniel offers a multi-disciplinary approach to facilitating true change and healing for his clients.
Daniel is an MBA (Int'l), DEHI Trainer and members of multiple associations and certifications globally.
- Membre of the Société Française de Morphopsychologie (SFM)
- Member of the Lebanese Syndicate of Hypnotherapists (LSoH)
- Member of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- Member the National Guild of Hypnotist (NGH)
- Member of the International Board of Hypnosis Education and Certification (IBHEC)
- Holder of an International MBA from Sorbonne University Paris 1
- Omni Hypnosis Center Certified Hypnotherapist
- Hypnodontics Practitioner
- Certified Hypno-Parenting Coach
- National Federation of NLP (NFNL)
- Certified Practitioner Stressed2Best
- Certified Hypnotherapy Trainer Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute (DEHI)
- Certified Trainer
Daniel has extensive training with such big names in the field of Regression Hypnosis as: Gerald Kein, Beryl Comar, Wendie Webber, Larry & Cheryl Elman.
His training in improvised acting has enhanced his empathic personality and communication style, giving him diverse approaches to storytelling and emotional communication. This special cocktail of expertise gives Daniel a heart-centered approach and a refreshing perspective on strategical decisions based on the psychological aspect of people in different environments.
To contact Daniel Ghanime: